May 12, 2010

This is one of my favorite Stampin Up stamp sets and I love how quick and easy this Daisy stamp is to use.

For the card I made today, I simply stamped my daisy image twice so that one image was right next to my previous one using So Saffron ink. I stamped it to make a row of daises, so to speak. 

Then using my black stazon ink I stamped my image again, but this time I only stamped my image once and using my stamp-a-ma-jig I lined it up so that my black image was centered.

I did some paper piercing all along the edge of my so saffron card stock layer and for my embellishment I used a small spiral clip and then I tied a small piece of black ribbon around it.  Then I simply tucked the clip behind my main image panel.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and I wanted to take a minute to say thank you for all of the wonderful comments I have been receiving, I am so thrilled to share my work with all of my online friends!

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Card Stock: White, Black, So Saffron, SU DP
Ink: Black Stazon
Supplies: Ribbon, Spiral Clip, SU Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Technique: Paper Piercing Pin It

6 comments:

Deb said...

Love this card! You know I have this set and I don't know that I have ever used it---but maybe that is because my daughter borrows it and uses it all the time!!!!! LOL I think she just brought it back to me so I am going to have to give it a try and case this card---it is so pretty!!!!! Great layout too!! TFS

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous! I really like the colors you used for this. Perfect.

CarlaKH said...

Oh I really love this. I love that image too and the combination of colors is striking!

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is stunning and I LOVE the colors together! I have this same stamp but haven't used it yet, thanks for the inspiration!!!

Laura said...

Oh this is beautiful.I love the colors

ThatOtherSharon said...

What size is this finished card? I have a bride who's fallen in love with it, and want to CAS it for her. Thanks!