April 13, 2011



Good morning!  It's a rainy day here today in PA and my little one is down for her nap already so I had some time to try out the new triple layer punch from Stampin' Up!  There are 2 triple layer punches in the new summer mini catalog and I couldn't resist so I had to buy both of them and I'm so glad I did.

I decided to make an Easter card with my flower punch today.  The triple layer punches are so easy to use.  All you need to do is to slide the button over to which ever punch out you would like. I decided to use the solid and the flower punch outs to make my flowers.  So basically I punched out the flower pieces and then I layered them together.  I added some dots using my white gel pen and my chocolate chip SU marker.  The center part of my flower is one of the small punches from the SU itty bitty punch pack.

My flower stems were stamped using my stamp-a-ma-jig to help me line them up nicely.  The stamp set I used for the flower stems is called Bold Blossom and it is available right now in our current mini catalog.  My sentiment is from a retired set called well scripted.

To finish my card all I needed to do was to add my pretty in pink ribbon.  I hope you like my card today!  Thanks so much for stopping by, I'd love to have you follow me on my blog.  Have a great rest of the day!

Stamps:  Bold Blossom, Well Scripted
Card Stock: White, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, SU DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
Supplies: Ribbon, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, White Gel Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Glue Pen, SU Chocolate Chip Marker

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!

To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

3 comments:

KER said...

nice card...love the pastels...again...and the layers of the punches are wonderful

jimlynn said...

Patty, this is just lovely! Wonderful Spring colors too. So pretty.
Lynn

Becky said...

These are some fabulously sweet flowers!!