Circle Circus Christmas ~ July 19, 2012



This is the card I made for this week's splitcoast color challenge which was to use very vanilla, gumball green, and cherry cobbler.  I also made this card for the Clear is out Challenge blog and that challenge was a theme of Christmas and a stash challenge to use red, green, or even both.

When I bought my Circle Circus stamp I knew it would make great one sheet wonder cards and I thought perhaps it would make cute Christmas cards too, what do you think? 

I randomly stamped the circle images using gumball green and cherry cobbler ink and then I layered it onto my cherry cobbler card stock.  I decided to add a small strip of gumball green card stock behind my very vanilla ribbon.  For a final embellishment, I added a few rhinestone gems in the center of the circle images.

*card #43 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Circle Circus, Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Supplies:  Ribbon, Rhinestone Gems
Technique: One Sheet Wonder

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

7 comments:

stamp-color-and create said...

Patty, I love this card. Those stamps are great! But, no fair .. you are beating me in the 100 in 100 Challenge ;-)

Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge blog.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fabulous! Love this design and colors!

Ana Carolina Little said...

Beautiful Christmas card Patty!!!. I saw it on the SCS gallery and though "this card looks like Patty's style"... well it was!!!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE that sumptuous ribbon!!! And I really never bothered to look at this set as I thought I'd never use it...WRONG! LOVE it--you're so clever with your stamps!!! :)

Laura W said...

Oh, I love this! I want to make it :) Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog

Lindsey said...

What a great use of these stamps! I would never thought of using them for a Xmas card but they look fab! Lindsey

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great idea using the circles for Christmas. Love it! The layout and colors are great.