Flower Inspired Note Cards

Happy Sunday!  Lately I've been seeing so many pretty flowers and I thought what wonderful inspiration for using my Inspired By Nature stamp set.  Funny where we get our inspiration from, right?  I decided to make some note cards that were quick, easy, and perfect for mailing and so this is what I came up with.  My 7 year old son said he really liked my cards and I hope you like them too!




I simply colored my stamp using my markers and then stamped it onto my card stock.  I also stamped some grass and after I inked up my stamp I stamped it off onto a piece of scrap paper first and then I stamped it onto my card stock- this gives the appearance of a lighter green for some lighter colored grass. 

*card #52 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps: Inspired By Nature, Whimsical Words
Card Stock: White, Perfect Plum
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Garden Green
Supplies: Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, SU Markers- Perfect Plum, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green
Technique: 2 Step Stampin', Stampin' Off




I made this card the same way by coloring my stamp using my markers and then I stamped some grass.

I hope you liked my cards today! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

*card #53 out of 100 cards in 100 days goal

Stamps:  Inspired By Nature, Whimsical Words
Card Stock:  White, Early Espresso
Ink:  Early Espresso, Garden Green
Supplies:  Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, SU Markers- Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Garden Green
Technique:  2 Step Stampin', Stampin' Off

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love these... I don't know if I can ever bear to part with this stamp set!

AnnMarie said...

These are gorgeous!! :)Has it really been 53 days since you started this challenge?! Wow!! Beautiful work, as always! :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh Patty - these are just lovely! I love how you got that inspiration and created with it! I love when that happens too :o) I love that set and you've inspired me to pull mine out again.

Ana Carolina Little said...

Oh Patti I haven't used that stamp in ages... your cards are beautiful. You make me want to use it again!!!

Athina said...

Such beautiful flowers! Great cards, I really like them!

Heather B said...

Are those the new ink pads? The coverage on the stamps is great.