Reason to Smile Promotion


Hi everyone!  I'll be back this evening with a card that I made, but I wanted to take a minute to post about Stampin' Up's! current promotion- Reason to Smile.

From now until July 31st you will have the opportunity to purchase an exclusive stamp set, available only through this special offer! Get the Reason to Smile Set-up to a $20.95 value-for just $5 when you spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products.



Description $5 Item Price-

Reason to Smile Wood-Mount Set 131274* $5.00
Reason to Smile Clear-Mount Set 131275* $5.00

*Enter this $5 item number after reaching $50 on your order.
The Reason to Smile Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after July 31, 2012

You will find more details on my Stampin' Up! website under the promotions tab or simply click here.

Contact me today if you would like to place an order or to be added onto my mailing list!
To place your Stampin' Up! order- http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
My email address- pebbles4@ptd.net
Pin It

No comments: